- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2373 Dunlop Ct, Colton, CA 923244 beds, 3 baths, 2,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,576 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $115,950
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0142701280000
- Zillow Home ID: 17229370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2373 Dunlop Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% lower than in San Bernardino, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho West home values.
- 2367 Dunlop Ct Colton, CA$198K321,317
- 2377 Dunlop Ct San Bernardino, CA$206K321,317
- 2377 Dunlop Ct Colton, CA$190K321,317
- 2361 Dunlop Ct Colton, CA$235K32.51,494
- 705 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$188K321,442
- 2370 Conner St Colton, CA$228K32.51,494
- 715 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$210K321,317
- 2378 Conner St Colton, CA$226K32.51,494
- 715 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$194K321,317
- 2372 Dunlop Ct Colton, CA$185K321,442
- 695 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$179K321,317
- 2362 Conner St Colton, CA$207K221,203
- 727 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$200K321,442
- 2366 Dunlop Ct Rialto, CA$228K32.51,494
- 685 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$183K321,317
- 737 N San Carlo Ave San Bernardino, CA$217K32.51,494
- 2354 Conner St Colton, CA$204K221,203
- 2355 Dunlop Ct Colton, CA$205K321,442
- 2360 Dunlop Ct Colton, CA$207K221,203
- 677 San Carlo Ave Colton, CA$183K321,317
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292