- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2374 Sherrington St, Jacksonville, FL 322093 beds, 2 baths, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0481900040
- Zillow Home ID: 44459694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2374 Sherrington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacksonville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77% higher than in Jacksonville Metro, and 198.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville home values.
- 2368 Sherrington St Jacksonville, FL$47K21840
- 2378 Sherrington St Jacksonville, FL$28K31918
- 2377 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$34K311,038
- 2373 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$33K311,279
- 2381 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$49K31.51,284
- 2116 Division St Jacksonville, FL$51K31960
- 2110 Division St Jacksonville, FL$55K321,014
- 2369 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$63K321,105
- 2389 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$102K41.51,764
- 2104 Division St Jacksonville, FL$84K321,454
- 2109 Clifton St Jacksonville, FL$62K321,152
- 2368 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$44K311,025
- 2374 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$55K41.51,332
- 2353 Sherrington St Jacksonville, FL$35K31.5960
- 2358 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$29K31.51,152
- 2366 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$83K52.52,172
- 2378 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$49K31.51,100
- 2348 Sherrington St Jacksonville, FL$31K311,145
- Division St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 2354 Beaumont St Jacksonville, FL$33K311,101
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.