2375 35th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941161 bed, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $747,000
- Price/sqft: $598
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2364 017
- Zillow Home ID: 15120915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2375 35th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2379 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.54M454,100
- 2371 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$929K431,668
- 2367 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$937K311,350
- 2363 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$876K--11,387
- 2359 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$887K211,410
- 2355 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$894K221,629
- 2351 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.72M443,532
- 2374 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$805K--11,235
- 2378 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$997K321,776
- 2370 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$867K--21,550
- 2366 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$976K--21,846
- 2362 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M322,311
- 2347 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.77M443,532
- 2358 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$829K--11,250
- 2354 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$963K221,880
- 2343 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$924K--11,047
- 2350 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$862K421,580
- 2339 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$826K211,169
- 2346 36th Ave San Francisco, CA$867K211,150
- 2444 Taraval St San Francisco, CA$818K211,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!