2376 River Rd, Niskayuna, NY 123093 beds, 3 baths, 2,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 291 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 201401609
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 9 spaces, 588 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Heated and insulated 3-car attached Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,764 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 260
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 42240004000000010260000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32488977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2376 River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12309 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% lower than in Albany Metro, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12309 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12309 home values.
- 2372 River Rd Niskayuna, NY$317K42.52,741
- 2388 River Rd Schenectady, NY$260K31.52,948
- 15 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$439K42.53,153
- 10 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$363K42.52,711
- 14 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$435K443,257
- 27 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$448K433,804
- 22 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$367K42.52,509
- 2426 River Rd Niskayuna, NY$233K421,753
- 5 Rembrandt Dr Niskayuna, NY$443K43.53,048
- 26 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$378K42.52,682
- 1039 Lamplighter Rd Niskayuna, NY$415K42.53,220
- 1043 Lamplighter Rd Niskayuna, NY$499K43.53,089
- 1047 Lamplighter Rd Niskayuna, NY$491K43.53,290
- 1035 Lamplighter Rd Niskayuna, NY$441K41.53,101
- 2430 River Rd Schenectady, NY$303K342,032
- 2427 River Rd Niskayuna, NY$150K311,152
- 30 Edison Dr Niskayuna, NY$564K553,843
- 1051 Lamplighter Rd Niskayuna, NY$620K43.53,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!