- Lot: 6,759 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 243 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 6,044
- All time views: 11,131
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $815,000
- Price/sqft: $847
- MLS #: 15-943383
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- View: No View
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Cooking Appliances: Gas
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Eating Areas: Formal Dining Rm
- Building Structure Style: Traditional
- Eating Areas: Bar
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Floor Material: Mixed (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Direction Faces: Faces East
- Security Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Legal Disclosures: Listing Broker Advantage
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 4320002043
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20500541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.13-1.44M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Cheviot Hills
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.