2377 Manhattan Pl, Santa Clara, CA 950513 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $646,000
- Price/sqft: $461
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 21618059
- Zillow Home ID: 19552625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2377 Manhattan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Santa Clara, and 20.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 2387 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$685K421,095
- 2367 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$686K321,095
- 2357 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$671K321,034
- 2397 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$801K421,447
- 2356 Amethyst Dr Santa Clara, CA$729K321,357
- 2366 Amethyst Dr Santa Clara, CA$662K321,034
- 2346 Amethyst Dr Santa Clara, CA$666K321,095
- 2376 Amethyst Dr Santa Clara, CA$921K322,432
- 2347 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$683K321,095
- 2336 Amethyst Dr Santa Clara, CA$826K321,551
- 2368 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$706K321,095
- 2378 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$829K321,671
- Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$707K321,034
- 2358 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$711K321,305
- 2388 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$707K321,034
- 2337 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$705K321,095
- 2326 Amethyst Dr Santa Clara, CA$978K431,828
- 2348 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$827K341,623
- 2398 Manhattan Pl Santa Clara, CA$816K321,785
- 2927 Kearney Ave Santa Clara, CA$689K321,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!