2379 N 53rd St, Milwaukee, WI 532103 beds, 2 baths, 1,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 266 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $59,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 1334498
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- New Plumbing, New Electric, New Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, New Windows, New Roof....
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0032916950003
- Zillow Home ID: 40460025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2379 N 53rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Uptown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% greater than in Milwaukee, and 337% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Uptown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Uptown home values.
- 2375 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$85K311,269
- 2365-2367 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$97K32.51,779
- 2401 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$45K21712
- 2405 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$50K21873
- 2359-2361 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$92K422,087
- N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$78K311,508
- 2411 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$66K411,183
- 2374 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$159K813,684
- 2364-2366 N 54th St 2366 Milwaukee, WI$111K422,117
- 2402 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$84K311,400
- 2353-2355 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$132K422,747
- 2415 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$71K411,164
- 2353 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$91K------
- 2358-2360 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$106K422,106
- 24062408 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$94K421,901
- 2419 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$76K311,441
- 2349-2351 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$117K422,170
- 23542356 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$106K422,058
- 2414 N 54th St Milwaukee, WI$88K321,579
- 2421 N 53rd St Milwaukee, WI$53K21851
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.