238 Almonte Blvd, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,010,000
- Price/sqft: $733
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 436 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Living Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ Multi Level, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 05122223
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 19265747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 238 Almonte Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 236 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$1.12M221,406
- 240 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$1.01M221,378
- 242 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$837K221,104
- 244 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$1.78M331,954
- 230 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$948K321,480
- 245 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.3M332,073
- 241 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.93M43.52,627
- 246 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$1.01M------
- 247 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$765K11836
- 201 Rosemont Ave Mill Valley, CA$880K21920
- 237 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$630K11556
- 204 Helen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M321,855
- 249 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA--22.51,300
- 205 Rosemont Ave Mill Valley, CA$912K221,050
- 206 Helen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.45M341,969
- 204 Helen Ave Mill Valley, CA$1M321,855
- 208 Helen Ave Mill Valley, CA$935K211,120
- 207 Rosemont Ave Mill Valley, CA$785K11874
- 204 Rosemont Ave Mill Valley, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.