- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
238 Lake St, Vernon, CT 060664 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 4 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115832400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 238 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.8% greater than in Coventry, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coventry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 243 Lake St Vernon, CT$213K321,444
- 235 Lake St Vernon, CT$264K42.52,104
- 251 Lake St Vernon, CT$261K42.52,288
- 261 Lake St Vernon, CT$451K33.52,498
- 222 Lake St Coventry, CT$282K321,730
- 230 Lake St Vernon, CT$181K31.51,649
- 234 Lake St Coventry, CT$226K321,189
- 291 Lake St Vernon, CT$187K221,204
- 296 Lake St Vernon, CT--------
- 41 High St Vernon, CT$124K42918
- 43 High St Vernon, CT$165K731,904
- 162 Lake St Coventry, CT$199K311,400
- 39 Cross St Coventry, CT$376K63.53,552
- 155 Lake St Coventry, CT$272K421,932
- 47 High St Coventry, CT$510K32.53,675
- 54 High St Coventry, CT$422K643,929
- 67 High St Vernon, CT$154K411,770
- 100 Cross St Coventry, CT$147K21976
- 73 High St Coventry, CT$143K31970
- High St Coventry, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!