238 River Flow Dr, Reno, NV 895233 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 605 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Side shed, 4-car parking, fenced boat space, great garage storage.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 23606221
- Zillow Home ID: 53712958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 238 River Flow Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% lower than in Reno, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 246 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$350K321,992
- 230 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$265K321,650
- 254 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$379K321,992
- 222 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$347K432,275
- 8751 Rainbow Trout Ct Reno, NV$424K433,258
- 8741 Rainbow Trout Ct Reno, NV$463K533,258
- 239 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$452K322,002
- 247 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$396K533,250
- 262 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$392K533,258
- 214 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$332K32.52,291
- 231 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$298K322,002
- 8752 Spinner Ct Reno, NV$279K321,800
- 255 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$299K321,994
- 8750 Rainbow Trout Ct Reno, NV$330K32.52,291
- 223 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$288K322,002
- 8731 Rainbow Trout Ct Reno, NV$319K42.52,583
- 263 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$420K32.52,249
- 270 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$276K321,650
- 206 River Flow Dr Reno, NV$344K32.52,275
- 8759 Stonefly Ct Reno, NV$264K321,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.