- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
238 S Elm St, Windsor Locks, CT 060963 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $207,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00393400
- Zillow Home ID: 59013189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 238 S Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06096 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Windsor Locks, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06096 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor Locks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06096 home values.
- 240 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$152K21.5960
- 234 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$153K31.51,056
- 244 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$159K21.51,227
- 230 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$153K32.51,227
- 3 Alma Rd Windsor Locks, CT$165K21.51,100
- 5 Alma Rd Windsor Locks, CT$164K211,172
- 226 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$225K421,706
- 233 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$175K311,294
- 7 Alma Rd Windsor Locks, CT$174K21.51,008
- 290 Mary Webb Rd Windsor Locks, CT$240K42.51,784
- 9 Alma Rd Windsor Locks, CT$161K41.51,411
- 245 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$385K943,726
- 224 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$213K32.51,786
- 251 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$156K31.51,064
- 5 Greenwood Rd Windsor Locks, CT$142K31.51,298
- 220 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$155K31.51,253
- 258 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$158K31.51,183
- 231 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$147K31.5915
- 221 S Elm St Windsor Locks, CT$157K31.51,094
- 12 Greenwood Rd Windsor Locks, CT$177K41.51,817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292