238 Walnut Ave, Berlin, NJ 080093 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 260
- Parcel #: 3600123000000004
- Zillow Home ID: 38319910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 238 Walnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08009, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% greater than in Camden, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Camden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08009 home values.
- 241 Peartree Ave Berlin, NJ--Studio--1,056
- 237 Peartree Ave Berlin, NJ$170K----1,696
- 515 Evergreen Ave Berlin, NJ$147K----1,713
- 240 Peartree Ave Berlin, NJ$175K----1,344
- 242 Peartree Ave Berlin, NJ$181K----1,638
- 238 Peartree Ave Berlin, NJ$195K----1,440
- 240 Cross Keys Rd Berlin, NJ--31.51,552
- 241 Bittlewood Ave Berlin, NJ$175K----1,344
- 509 Evergreen Ave Berlin, NJ$152K----1,418
- 239 Bittlewood Ave Berlin, NJ$182K----1,344
- 248 Cross Keys Rd Berlin, NJ$224K----2,023
- 248 Cross Keys Rd # A Berlin, NJ$134K----1,312
- Bittlewood Ave Berlin, NJ$175K----1,344
- 236 Cross Keys Rd Berlin, NJ$100K------
- Bittlewood Ave Berlin, NJ--------
- 242 Cross Keys Rd Berlin, NJ$126K------
- 232 Cross Keys Rd Berlin, NJ$147K----1,024
- 238 Cross Keys Rd Berlin, NJ$244K----2,030
- 303 Bittlewood Ave Berlin, NJ$250K----1,656
- 248 Cross Keys Rd # C Berlin, NJ$127K----1,256
Nearby Schools in Camden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.