- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 137 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,689 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $51,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 7435794
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Crawlspace, Basement \ Slab/None, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ None, New Construction \ Yes, Parking \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Style \ Craftsman, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 204 05 119
- Zillow Home ID: 14465685
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Lake home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among East Lake homes, this home is 82.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Atlanta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 154.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Lake home values.
|2384 Memorial Dr SE Atlanta, GA||$167K||2||1||800|
|2380 Memorial Drive Atlanta, GA||--||4||3||2,300|
|192 2nd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$171K||3||2||1,160|
|198 2nd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$208K||3||2||1,579|
|2ND Ave Atlanta, GA||--||--||0.5||784|
|2383 Cottage Grove Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$227K||4||4.5||--|
|182 2nd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$199K||3||2||1,230|
|2383 Cottage Grove Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$464K||4||4.5||2,940|
|176 2nd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$166K||2||1||978|
|183 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$313K||3||2.5||1,820|
|197 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$167K||2||1||800|
|191 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$367K||4||3||2,071|
|2411 Memorial Dr SE # B Atlanta, GA||$177K||--||--||1,000|
|205 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$187K||3||1||1,040|
|172 2nd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$205K||3||1||1,552|
|179 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$320K||3||3||1,820|
|224 2ND Ave SE Atlanta, GA||--||--||0.5||1,617|
|217 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$191K||2||2||1,094|
|228 2nd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$237K||4||2||1,729|
|227 3rd Ave SE Atlanta, GA||$330K||4||3||2,340|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.