- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2381-2383 Newton St, Akron, OH 443052 beds, 2 baths, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,165 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $460,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6835921
- Zillow Home ID: 35473054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2381-2383 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% higher than in Akron, and 166.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 2373 Newton St # 2379 Akron, OH$90K441,848
- 2385-2387 Newton St Akron, OH$43K11924
- 2369-2371 Newton St Akron, OH$42K11924
- 2338 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$96K31952
- 2342 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$83K311,286
- 2332 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$95K311,008
- 2365-2367 Newton St Akron, OH$42K11924
- 2395 Newton St Akron, OH$101K41.51,523
- 2346 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$110K311,072
- 2400 Newton St Akron, OH$85K311,146
- 318-320 Sagamore Ave Akron, OH$64K421,560
- 2377 Newton St Akron, OH$45K11--
- 2324 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$98K221,008
- 2379 Newton St Akron, OH$109K116,054
- 2361-2363 Newton St Akron, OH$42K11924
- 2374 Newton St Akron, OH$68K21912
- 2352 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$82K211,042
- 2410 Newton St Akron, OH$62K21704
- 2368-2370 Newton St Akron, OH$48K22960
- 2320 Scotland Dr Akron, OH$95K32952
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292