- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Equestrian, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Built-Up, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Athletic Court, Site Features \ Cabana/Gazebo, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Green House, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 13, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,082 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 27043600411300
- Zillow Home ID: 38468363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98021 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Bothell as a whole. Among 98021 homes, this home is valued 46.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bothell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 56.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
|23821 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$347K||3||2.5||1,671|
|23825 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$338K||3||2||1,362|
|23711 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$554K||3||2.5||2,580|
|21 233rd Pl SE Bothell, WA||$416K||3||2||2,128|
|23709 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$520K||5||3.5||3,400|
|23809 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$359K||4||1.75||2,800|
|23901 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$275K||2||1||1,128|
|23819 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$376K||6||2||1,804|
|23807 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$261K||2||1||1,222|
|23705 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$405K||4||2.5||1,941|
|23805 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$287K||3||1||1,396|
|23820 2nd Ave SE Bothell, WA||$430K||2||1.75||2,200|
|23727 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$303K||3||1.5||1,716|
|33 240th St SE Bothell, WA||$325K||3||1.5||1,364|
|23631 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$323K||3||2||2,010|
|23603 Meridian Ave S Bothell, WA||$553K||3||3||2,512|
|117 240th St SE Bothell, WA||$381K||5||3||1,941|
|23819 1st Ave W Bothell, WA||$274K||3||1||1,042|
|23815 1st Ave W Bothell, WA||$343K||3||1||1,756|
|23707 Meridian Pl W Bothell, WA||$387K||3||2.5||2,043|
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!