A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Look no further! Presenting this Cambrian home in a pristine neighborhood, moments from Hogue Park. This two-story home boasts a large lushly landscaped lot complete with two patio areas perfect for entertaining. The interior of the home has a spacious and open floor plan perfectly suited for any family dynamic. The kitchen is sunny and bright with plenty of cabinet space, custom tile backsplash and eat-in area. The huge Master Bedroom Suite beckons you with a sitting area, walk-in closet and upgraded bathroom with beautiful countertops and soaking tub. The living space offers a separate Dining Room, formal Living Room and Family Room, both with fireplaces.
Other features include central heating and A/C, copper piping, indoor laundry area and two car garage.
? Spacious Kitchen with Custom Tile Backsplash, Tile Countertops, Recessed Lighting, Built-In Microwave & Dishwasher
? Spacious Master Bedroom Suite with Sitting Area & Spacious Closets
? Remodeled Master Bathroom - Granite Countertops, Double Sinks, Whirlpool Tub & Shower Enclosure
? Formal Living Room ? with Wood Burning Fireplace opening into formal Dining Room
? Separate Dining Room - Adjoining Kitchen & Living Room with Slider overlooking Backyard
? Large Family Room ? For all your entertaining needs, adjoining Kitchen with Slider overlooking Backyard
? Interior Laundry & Utility Room
? Vaulted Ceilings
? 6 Panel Interior Doors
? Dual Pane Windows & Sliders
? Recessed Lighting
? Dimmer Switches
? Metal Shingle Roof
? Central Heating and A/C
? Copper Piping
? Entertaining Yard, with two patios. Mature Landscaping - Automatic Sprinklers in the front and rear.
? Top San Jose Schools ? Farnham Elementary (API 897), Price Middle (API 884), Leigh High School (API 833)
- Lot: 4,660 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,025,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $474
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Court Confirmation Is Required, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Metal, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 42129050
- Zillow Home ID: 19678238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 17.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in San Jose, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|2389 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$862K||3||2||1,539|
|2377 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$979K||3||2.5||2,064|
|2396 Lascar Ct San Jose, CA||$997K||4||3||2,162|
|2395 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||3||2,162|
|2371 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$856K||3||2||1,539|
|2392 Lascar Ct San Jose, CA||$975K||3||2.5||2,064|
|2398 Lascar Ct San Jose, CA||$871K||3||2||1,539|
|2384 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$1.04M||4||3||2,162|
|2378 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$1.01M||3||2.5||2,064|
|2372 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$839K||3||2||1,394|
|2390 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$899K||3||2||1,539|
|2388 Lascar Ct San Jose, CA||$828K||3||2||1,394|
|4045 Ashbrook Cir San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||2.5||2,306|
|4049 Ashbrook Cir San Jose, CA||$1.09M||4||3||2,678|
|2396 Apsis Ct San Jose, CA||$1.06M||4||3||2,162|
|4041 Ashbrook Cir San Jose, CA||$979K||4||2||2,003|
|4053 Ashbrook Cir San Jose, CA||$1.04M||5||3||2,561|
|2408 Lascar Pl San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,162|
|2409 Apsis Ave San Jose, CA||$901K||3||2||1,539|
|2373 Hecate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.03M||3||2.5||2,064|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!