23840 Hartland Dr, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $47,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 64331018
- Zillow Home ID: 33630819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23840 Hartland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% greater than in Euclid, and 275.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 23860 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$84K311,200
- 23820 Hartland Dr Cleveland, OH$74K311,200
- 23880 Hartland Dr Cleveland, OH$29K311,120
- 23800 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$53K311,200
- Hartland Rd Euclid, OH--------
- 23780 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$68K411,704
- 23881 Alberton Rd Euclid, OH$51K311,122
- 23861 Alberton Rd Euclid, OH$73K311,032
- 23901 Alberton Rd Euclid, OH$65K311,108
- 662 E 240th St Euclid, OH$77K211,266
- 664 E 240th St Euclid, OH$80K421,374
- 23841 Alberton Rd Euclid, OH$69K311,080
- 23760 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$76K311,200
- 658 E 240th St Euclid, OH$51K311,368
- 670 E 240th St Euclid, OH$77K31.51,400
- 23881 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$32K311,122
- 23861 Hartland Dr Euclid, OH$73K31.51,122
- 654 E 240th St Euclid, OH$119K621,737
- 674 E 240th St Euclid, OH$75K521,262
- 23821 Alberton Rd Cleveland, OH$62K411,552
Nearby Schools in Euclid
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292