23848 NE 61st St, Redmond, WA 980534 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Carport
- Wired for Generator,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dining Room,Frplc. in Mstr Bdrm,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Jetted Tub,Loft,Skylights,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Floor size: 6,140 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2129421316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23848 Ne 61st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% greater than in Redmond, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
- 23812 NE 61st St Redmond, WA--44.255,360
- 23820 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$1.41M55.56,250
- 23820 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$1.56M55.56,250
- 23817 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$1.53M44.254,717
- 23825 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$1.66M455,700
- 23736 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$969K433,560
- 13128 Sunbreak Way NE Redmond, WA$922K33.52,800
- 6229 214th Ave NE Redmond, WA$636K32.52,790
- 23932 NE 115th Ln UNIT 301 Redmond, WA$316K221,088
- 24945 183rd Pl SE Covington, WA$505K------
- 820 Redmond Fall City Rd NE Redmond, WA$481K321,580
- 23729 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$820K32.53,410
- 23812 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$1.03M43.55,300
- 23725 NE 63rd Pl Redmond, WA$554K32.52,050
- 6406 238th Ave NE Redmond, WA$1.36M33.254,230
- 23723 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$826K52.753,410
- 23503 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$901K43.254,100
- 8710 236th Ave NE Redmond, WA$859K42.53,500
- 23849 NE 61st St Redmond, WA$2.23M53.55,320
- 23848 NE 61st St Redmond, WA--446,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292