23871 Tuscany Way, Bonita Springs, FL 341344 beds, 5 baths, 4,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 194 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $63
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2006 for $2,050,000
- Price/sqft: $535
- MLS #: 214016084
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 906 sqft
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,475 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 174725B1029000360
- Zillow Home ID: 54924205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23871 Tuscany Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% less than in Bonita Springs, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 34134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34134 home values.
- 23851 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$1.84M44.55,119
- 23881 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$1.83M344,283
- 23870 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$2.16M44.54,959
- 23841 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$2.65M577,027
- 23850 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$2.07M465,429
- 23941 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.33M56.55,827
- 23830 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$1.63M44.54,418
- 23981 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.76M554,691
- 23941 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.29M46.55,287
- 23883 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.27M454,772
- 24001 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.87M43.55,062
- 23810 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$1.81M455,310
- 23801 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$3.19M577,600
- 24041 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.34M44.55,406
- 23861 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.1M44.54,389
- 24071 Tuscany Ct Bonita Springs, FL$958K44.55,180
- 23790 Tuscany Way Bonita Springs, FL$2.14M44.55,419
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.