2388 Indiana Ave, Columbus, OH 432023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,615 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances, Brand New Deck, Energy Efficient Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 010028384
- Zillow Home ID: 33841681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2388 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old North Columbus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% higher than in Columbus, and 211.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old North Columbus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
- 2384 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$101K311,301
- 2392 Indiana Ave # 394 Columbus, OH$235K732,744
- 2380 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$99K311,896
- 2394 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$87K521,300
- 2392 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$98K------
- 2376 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$100K21966
- 2367 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$94K11895
- 2372 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$93K31.51,641
- 2359 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$64K11600
- 2404 Indiana Ave # 406 Columbus, OH$166K622,352
- 2379 Summit St Columbus, OH$146K31.52,094
- 2366 Indiana Ave # 368 Columbus, OH$129K622,352
- 2369 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$59K11815
- 2371 Summit St # 375 Columbus, OH$277K933,715
- 2408 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$127KStudio----
- 2408 Indiana Ave # 410 Columbus, OH$144K622,352
- 2366 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$96K622,352
- 2395 Summit St # 397 Columbus, OH$279K823,628
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!