239 Biddle Dr, Exton, PA 193414 beds, 3 baths, 2,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $332,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 477 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3305N00460000
- Zillow Home ID: 9164406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 239 Biddle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19341 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Exton, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19341 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19341 home values.
- 241 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$292K42.52,104
- 237 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$306K42.51,885
- 218 Louis Dr Exton, PA$397K433,238
- 302 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$309K522,256
- 235 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$282K42.51,935
- 103 Wilson Cir Exton, PA$284K32.51,894
- 304 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$331K42.52,628
- 101 Wilson Cir Exton, PA$331K42.52,111
- 240 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$322K42.52,152
- 216 Louis Dr Exton, PA$303K42.51,913
- 105 Wilson Cir Exton, PA$353K42.52,195
- 233 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$343K42.52,229
- 306 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$351K543,044
- 214 Louis Dr Exton, PA$332K42.52,372
- 238 Biddle Dr Exton, PA$330K32.52,684
- 220 Louis Dr Exton, PA$292K32.51,850
- 401 Howell Rd Exton, PA$348K42.52,236
- 400 Howell Rd Exton, PA$356K42.52,236
- 360 Devon Dr Exton, PA$304K32.51,860
- 358 Devon Dr Exton, PA$312K32.52,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.