- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 252 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $110,075
- Price/sqft: $494
- MLS #: 654627
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 178 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Unfinished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Zero Lot Line, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Ribbon, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Details \ Value In Land, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gated Entry, Site Features \ Green House, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Propane, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272451011000
- Zillow Home ID: 94682987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $213-565K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 4.9% next year. Among 98245 homes, this home is 41.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 96% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98245, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% higher than in Eastsound, and 28.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98245 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eastsound.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|227 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$446K||3||2||1,702|
|357 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$398K||2||2||1,148|
|807 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$303K||2||2||1,344|
|306 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$452K||4||3||2,312|
|194 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$375K||3||2||1,432|
|76 Gleneden Ln Eastsound, WA||$407K||3||2.75||1,764|
|198 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$377K||3||2||2,016|
|378 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$478K||2||2||1,401|
|927 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$402K||4||3||2,208|
|120 Gleneden Ln Eastsound, WA||$524K||2||2||1,215|
|119 Gleneden Ln Eastsound, WA||$686K||3||3||3,023|
|814 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$436K||--||--||252|
|663 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA||$597K||4||3||2,244|
|860 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$677K||4||2||1,120|
|884 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$1.18M||4||3||3,733|
|758 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$715K||2||2||1,447|
|105 Bromley Dr Eastsound, WA||$783K||4||4||3,000|
|924 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$1.15M||2||2||2,965|
|744 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$672K||2||2||1,354|
|1066 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA||$1.16M||3||4||2,890|
Nearby Schools in Eastsound
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!