239 Cedar St, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Sold on 6/1/11: $710,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:4,845 sq ft
- Lot:1.27 acres
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $710,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
This charming Moorehead colonial offers 3600 sq feet of above ground living and an additional 1250 sq ft of finished lower level space.
The rich, dark stained oak hardwood floors, 2 brick wood burning fireplaces, 2 staircases, a 4 season sun room that opens to a large stone patio and lush landscaping add to the charm of this fine home.
The kitchen has been updated with the finest in appliances including a Sub Zero refrigerator and other stainless appliances, as well as granite counter tops.
This is an exquisite home offering the feel of fine country living in a gorgeous, private setting. Conveniently located, you can easily walk to East Greenwich Main St. and enjoy the fine restaurants and unique shops. The highway is 5 minutes away and the airport is only a 10 minute drive.
Please call to arrange a showing of this beautiful home. Serious buyers only.
Gorgeous section of Warwick that sits on the East Greenwich line; within a 10 minute walking distance to retaurants and shopping. Lovely tree lined street and quaint homes in a country type setting yet close to everything.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Recreation room, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Middle SchoolWinman
- Neighborhood NameCowesett
- Parcel #M:219 B:0053 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- School DistrictWarwick
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID65918241
- Elementary SchoolCedar Hill
- Exterior MaterialShingle, Wood
- High SchoolToll Gate
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow1017
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$753,906||$671K – $814K||+$8,821||$155||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,114/mo||$1.5K – $2.9K/mo||+$74||$0.44||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02818 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for East Greenwich as a whole. Among 02818 homes, this home is valued 116.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% greater than in East Greenwich, and 38.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
Neighborhood for 239 Cedar Street
- 242 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI$721K43.53,408
- 215 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI$619K43.53,082
- 210 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI$742K43.54,050
- 480 Love Ln East Greenwich, RI$486K43.52,114
- 478 Love Ln East Greenwich, RI$786K54.53,235
- 550 Love Ln East Greenwich, RI$825K45.04,571
- 191 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI$505K52.52,758
- 521 Love Ln Warwick, RI$495K43.03,325
- 192 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI--------
- 192 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI$991K43.54,614
- 485 Love Ln Warwick, RI$589K52.54,059
- 5 Major Potter Rd Warwick, RI$310K32.01,609
- 449 Love Ln Warwick, RI$402K42.52,656
- 461 Love Ln Warwick, RI$363K42.52,418
- 535 Love Ln Warwick, RI$451K42.52,524
- 247 Bayview Ave East Greenwich, RI$469K42.53,134
- 223 Bayview Ave East Greenwich, RI$454K42.52,663
- 261 Bayview Ave East Greenwich, RI$438K32.52,304
- 250 Bayview Ave East Greenwich, RI$260K31.51,494
- 169 Cedar St East Greenwich, RI$530K33.02,907
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005