239 Cureton St, Greenville, SC 296053 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $376,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 0204000100200
- Zillow Home ID: 11004530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 239 Cureton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% greater than in Greenville, and 60% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 235 Cureton St Greenville, SC$375K42.52,300
- 241 Cureton St Greenville, SC$358K42.52,392
- 322 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$375K322,715
- 318 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$476K453,400
- 314 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$242K322,244
- 234 Cureton St Greenville, SC$218K21952
- 229 Cureton St Greenville, SC$228K321,600
- 232 Cureton St Greenville, SC$328K321,995
- 238 Cureton St Greenville, SC$225K221,426
- 209 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$306K321,869
- 203 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$375K222,718
- 240 Cureton St Greenville, SC$291K42.51,768
- 213 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$284K32.51,656
- 6 Stone Holw Greenville, SC$687K454,200
- 312 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$295K32.52,024
- 404 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$403K452,476
- 301 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$273K221,871
- 227 Cureton St Greenville, SC$308K21.51,693
- 317 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$308K32.51,864
- 306 Longview Ter Greenville, SC$397K432,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!