239 Havre St, Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 10/15/13: $130,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:1,785 sq ft
- Lot:900 sqft
- Year Built:1908
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $130,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow146
- Room Count11
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59123137
- Parcel #W:01 P:06247 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$309,192||$275K – $352K||+$1,736||$173||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,946/mo||$1.5K – $2.8K/mo||-$10||$1.09||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 8.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 71.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.1% higher than in Boston, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 239 Havre Street
- 241 Havre St Boston, MA$310K33.01,785
- 243 Havre St Boston, MA$317K33.01,785
- 245 Havre St Boston, MA$342K53.01,785
- 247 Havre St Boston, MA$351K73.01,785
- 191 Marion St Boston, MA$369K42.52,419
- 223 Havre St Boston, MA$401K43.02,961
- 193 Marion St Boston, MA$374K52.52,419
- 187-189 Marion St Boston, MA$351K63.02,040
- 238 Havre St Boston, MA$373K63.02,520
- 216 Paris St Boston, MA$338K53.02,757
- 240 Havre St Boston, MA$345K63.02,880
- 218 Paris St Boston, MA$412K83.02,748
- 218 Paris St # 3 Boston, MA$429K21.01,080
- 218 Paris St # 2 Boston, MA$447K21.01,080
- 218 Paris St # 1 Boston, MA--21.01,080
- 195 Marion St Boston, MA$360K42.51,890
- 210 Paris St Boston, MA$399K83.02,697
- 185 Marion St Boston, MA$343K63.01,881
- 220 Paris St Boston, MA$390K53.02,832
- 236 Havre St Boston, MA$379K83.02,520
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005