239 Succabone Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 105497 beds, 7 baths, 5,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 344 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $178
- MLS #: 3325103
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 55200007201900020110000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33010455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 239 Succabone Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10549, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Town of Bedford, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10549 home values.
- 225 Succabone Rd Mount Kisco, NY$866K------
- Succabone Rd Bedford Hills, NY--------
- 211 Succabone Rd Bedford, NY$969K433,136
- 236 Succabone Rd Bedford, NY--------
- 337 Guard Hill Rd Bedford, NY$5.26M45.56,000
- Guard Hill Rd Bedford Hills, NY$1.44M------
- 281 Succabone Rd Mount Kisco, NY$716K422,168
- 268 Succabone Rd Bedford Corners, NY$4.66M------
- 194 Succabone Rd Bedford Hills, NY$1.02M------
- 197 Succabone Rd Bedford Hills, NY$1.15M444,200
- 14 Christopher Rd Mount Kisco, NY$822K42.52,288
- 340 Guard Hill Rd Bedford, NY$2.69M655,800
- 284 Guard Hill Rd Bedford, NY$3.62M856,000
- 293 Succabone Rd Bedford, NY$1.08M------
- 28 Christopher Rd Mount Kisco, NY$858K------
- 224 Succabone Rd Mount Kisco, NY$1.93M------
- 369 Guard Hill Rd Bedford, NY$1.45M544,200
- 182 Succabone Rd Bedford Hills, NY$942K333,000
Nearby Schools in Town of Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292