239 W Cedar St, Eureka, CA 955015,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $75,000
- Parcel #: 004062001000
- Zillow Home ID: 18813008
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 239 W Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 350% higher than in Eureka, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eureka.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 227 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$198K4--1,400
- 297 W Cedar St Eureka, CA--------
- 223 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$183K------
- 742 Summer St Princeton, CA$383K------
- 1323 Summer St Eureka, CA$171K------
- 261 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$264K------
- 213 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$188K------
- 234 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$207K------
- 230 W 14th St Eureka, CA$195K------
- 220 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$185K------
- 1322 Summer St Eureka, CA$165K------
- 220 W 14th St Eureka, CA$173K------
- 333 W Cedar St Eureka, CA--------
- 212 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$198K321,200
- 205 W Cedar St Eureka, CA$179K------
- 1334 Pine St Eureka, CA$173K------
- 1211 Summer St Eureka, CA$186K------
- 1342 Pine St Eureka, CA$152K------
- 322 W 14th St Eureka, CA$213K------
- 1420 Pine St Eureka, CA$165K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!