239 Webster St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 4 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,879 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- 165 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $537
- MLS #: 71662918
- Flooring: Concrete
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Construction \ Brick, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Patio, Flooring \ Bamboo, Foundation \ Other (See Remarks), Lead Paint \ Yes, Lease 1 \ Y, Lease 2 \ Y, Lot Description \ City View(s), Road Type \ Public, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Active, Type \ 3 Family, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ Dock/Mooring, Waterfront \ Harbor, Waterfront \ Marina, Waterfront \ Yes, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:04636 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 239 Webster Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Boston, and 42.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- # 3--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.