- Lot: 1.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 129 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,634 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- MLS #: 08759585
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1645 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 675 sqft
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Den, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Unfinished, Auction Price Description \ Opening Bid, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Steam Shower, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Security System, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Fireplace Location \ Basement, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Butler, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Sale Terms \ Cash Only, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Pending, Style Of House \ Traditional, Tax Exemptions \ None, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,429 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16143170120000
- Zillow Home ID: 4900645
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $925K-2.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60035 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Highland Park as a whole. Among 60035 homes, this home is 152.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Highland Park, and 854.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
|2385 Woodpath Ln Highland Park, IL||$717K||5||3.5||4,100|
|2427 Montgomery Ave Highland Park, IL||$1.32M||--||3.5||3,956|
|246 Melba Ln Highland Park, IL||$1.15M||--||4.5||4,701|
|2455 Montgomery Ave Highland Park, IL||$1.35M||--||4||5,749|
|2370 Woodpath Ln Highland Park, IL||$992K||--||5||4,458|
|244 Melba Ln Highland Park, IL||$681K||--||2.5||2,706|
|2375 Woodpath Ln Highland Park, IL||$821K||--||4||3,304|
|240 Moraine Rd Highland Park, IL||$942K||--||3.5||3,276|
|241 Melba Ln Highland Park, IL||$1.1M||3||3.5||4,290|
|2367 Woodpath Ln Highland Park, IL||$630K||--||3.5||2,095|
|2465 Montgomery Ave Highland Park, IL||$850K||--||2.5||3,016|
|2369 Maple Ln Highland Park, IL||$1.1M||--||3.5||3,811|
|Wood Path Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|2350 Maple Ln Highland Park, IL||$553K||--||2||1,953|
|2360 Woodpath Ln Highland Park, IL||$851K||--||4||3,039|
|240 Melba Ln Highland Park, IL||$745K||4||3.5||3,002|
|230 Moraine Rd Highland Park, IL||$977K||--||4.5||3,753|
|Montgomery Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|2426 Montgomery Ave Highland Park, IL||$1.24M||6||4.5||4,464|
|256 Moraine Rd Highland Park, IL||$1.08M||5||3.5||4,596|
Nearby Schools in Highland Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Highland Park High (assigned)9-120.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.