2395 Pepperwood Rd, Melbourne, FL 329353 beds, 2 baths, 1,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $87,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 27 370854000000002600
- Zillow Home ID: 43462858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2395 Pepperwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32935, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% greater than in Melbourne, and 48.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32935 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melbourne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32935 home values.
- 2411 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$114K322,154
- 2383 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$122K21.51,240
- 2379 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$155K421,498
- 2423 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$140K321,268
- 1823 Bruman Ter Melbourne, FL$70K221,081
- 1818 Bruman Ter Melbourne, FL$69K221,081
- 1870 Tallpalm Rd Melbourne, FL$100K221,195
- 1817 Bruman Ter Melbourne, FL$66K221,081
- 1871 Tallpalm Rd Melbourne, FL$128K321,575
- 1871 Tallridge Rd Melbourne, FL$122K322,070
- 2359 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$114K321,296
- 1814 Bruman Ter Melbourne, FL$90K221,081
- 2435 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$115K221,317
- 1880 Tallpalm Rd Melbourne, FL$127K321,296
- 1808 Bruman Ter Melbourne, FL$89K221,081
- 1870 Talloak Rd Melbourne, FL$92K321,296
- 1881 Tallpalm Rd Melbourne, FL$129K321,512
- 1787 Bruman Ter Melbourne, FL$155K2--2,162
- 1881 Tallridge Rd Melbourne, FL$125K321,503
- 2347 Pepperwood Rd Melbourne, FL$177K321,499
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292