- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
23951 Eagle Mountain St, West Hills, CA 913044 beds, 4 baths, 3,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $865,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 3,392 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 205
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 2017023023
- Zillow Home ID: 19864670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23951 Eagle Mountain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
- 23943 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$1.58M446,017
- 23961 Eagle Mountain St Canoga Park, CA$849K443,313
- 23940 Homezell Dr West Hills, CA$534K221,464
- 23933 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$776K32.52,747
- 23948 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$1.16M544,136
- 23956 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$717K443,217
- 23938 Eagle Mountain St Canoga Park, CA$1.25M443,090
- 23962 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$854K544,323
- 23923 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$1.27M453,794
- 23930 Eagle Mountain St Canoga Park, CA$1.57M554,096
- 23930 Homezell Dr Canoga Park, CA$562K--21,132
- 23941 Homezell Dr Canoga Park, CA$993K444,513
- 8600 Valley Flores Dr Canoga Park, CA$981K553,047
- 24004 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$617K431,786
- 8563 Valley Flores Dr West Hills, CA$560K11966
- 24025 Eagle Mountain St Canoga Park, CA$1.78M464,539
- 24011 Los Rosas St West Hills, CA$648K111,359
- 23922 Eagle Mountain St West Hills, CA$1.06M534,108
- 23939 Los Rosas St Canoga Park, CA$456K21780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!