- Built in 2003
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,730 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $231
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 08927014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Master Association Fee \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Common Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Special Assessments \ Y, Management \ Monday through Friday, Family Room Level \ Lower, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Other, Lot Description \ Corner, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Price Change, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 11-15 Years, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Lot Description \ Wetlands adjacent, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0701061140231004
- Zillow Home ID: 64719045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60503 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Aurora as a whole. Among 60503 homes, this home is 32.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Aurora, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 606.7% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60503 home values.
|2398 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$131K||--||2.5||1,352|
|2394 Oakfield Ct # 2394 Aurora, IL||$131K||2||2.5||--|
|2394 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$125K||2||2.5||800|
|Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$125K||--||2.5||1,352|
|2392 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$150K||2||2.5||1,800|
|2390 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$137K||2||2||1,830|
|2390 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$126K||2||2||1,176|
|2382 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$131K||--||2.5||1,352|
|2399 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$131K||--||2.5||1,352|
|2397 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$150K||2||2||1,806|
|2395 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$128K||--||2||1,164|
|2380 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$134K||2||2||1,450|
|2393 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$131K||--||2.5||1,352|
|2391 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$132K||3||3||1,352|
|2378 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$131K||3||3||1,352|
|2389 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$128K||--||2||1,164|
|2376 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$128K||--||2||1,164|
|Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||--||--||--||--|
|2401 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$143K||2||2.5||1,352|
|2403 Oakfield Ct Aurora, IL||$137K||--||2||1,165|
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!