23W343 Dickens Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601373 beds, 2 baths, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0234213007
- Zillow Home ID: 4390175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 23W343 Dickens Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Glen Ellyn, and 56% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 2N500 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$172K311,040
- 2N536 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$228K31.51,163
- 2N480 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$283K42.52,262
- 2N516 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$186K321,092
- 23W369 Dickens Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$254K31.51,828
- 23W370 Dickens Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$262K421,595
- 2N462 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$217K321,256
- 23W311 Dickens Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$178K21946
- 1455 Bloomingdale Rd Glendale Heights, IL$241K421,096
- 2N501 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$286K432,306
- 2N562 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$226K31.51,301
- 2N551 Bloomingdale Rd Glendale Heights, IL$215K311,180
- 23W310 Dickens Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$268K331,620
- 2N477 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$222K321,100
- 2N448 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$200K311,216
- 2N551 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$206K31.51,339
- 2N459 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$203K311,300
- 1481 Bloomingdale Rd Glendale Heights, IL$217K311,183
- 2N576 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$222K31967
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!