24 9th St, Providence, RI 029063 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 43 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $121,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 1073949
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0910117 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66089856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.3% less than in Providence, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hope home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hope home values.
- 28 9th St Providence, RI$231K321,523
- 20 9th St Providence, RI$220K321,690
- 30 9th St Providence, RI$268K31.51,366
- 32 9th St Providence, RI$208K422,795
- 16 9th St Providence, RI$268K421,944
- 33 9th St Providence, RI$229K311,075
- 25 10th St Providence, RI$143K211,153
- 36 9th St Providence, RI$351K421,732
- 23 10th St Providence, RI$255K632,777
- 37 9th St Providence, RI--------
- 19 10th St Providence, RI$244K632,569
- 17 10th St Providence, RI$374K421,877
- 29 10th St Providence, RI$208K311,176
- 31 10th St Providence, RI$598K------
- 20 10th St Providence, RI$251K632,714
- 24 8th St Providence, RI--------
- 40 8th St Providence, RI$276K311,830
- 40 8th St Providence, RI$274K311,830
- 34-36 8th St Providence, RI$301K633,183
- 27 8th St Providence, RI$326K933,120
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.