- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
24 Adair Rd UNIT 24, Boston, MA 021353 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2013 for $341,500
- Price/sqft: $350
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:22 P:03338 S:002
- Zillow Home ID: 63709458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Adair Road UNIT 24
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 12-14 Adair Rd Boston, MA$635K522,520
- 8 Adair Rd Boston, MA$580K421,760
- 26 Adair Rd UNIT 26 Boston, MA$368K211,190
- 16-18 Adair Rd Boston, MA$578K422,288
- 7 Adair Rd Boston, MA$827K63.53,416
- 26 Adair Rd Brighton, MA$352K211,200
- 20-22 Adair Rd Boston, MA$632K213,109
- 393 Faneuil St Boston, MA$861K423,263
- 387 Faneuil St Boston, MA$586K31.51,474
- 393 Faneuil St # 1 Boston, MA$653K312,200
- 383 Faneuil St Boston, MA$617K421,960
- 383 Faneuil St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 24 Adair Rd Boston, MA$456K31985
- 375 Faneuil St Boston, MA$596K511,882
- 28 Adair Rd Boston, MA$412K221,190
- 7 Bigelow St Boston, MA$658K332,646
- 17 Bigelow St # 3 Brighton, MA$551K------
- 17-19 Bigelow St Boston, MA$668K113,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!