- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 126 days on Zillow
- Views: 790 all time views
- HOA Fee: $325
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 209548
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Style \ Other, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior \ Clapboard, Floor \ Ceramic, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Energy Features \ Energy * Appliances, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Survey \ Yes, Status \ Active, Construction \ 2x6 Walls, Construction \ Wood Frame, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Garage \ 2 Car, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Year Built Source \ Builder, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Interior Amenities \ Alarm System, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Wiring, Garage \ Auto Opener, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Garage \ Insulated, Mandatory HOA \ Yes, Condition \ Other, Energy Features \ ProgramThermostat, Lead Paint \ Yes, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Half Bath, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2133972522
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-615K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Richmond as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 195.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.4% lower than in Richmond, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|365 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$414K||3||1||1,309|
|330 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$861K||--||--||--|
|410 Swamp Rd Pittsfield, MA||$180K||--||--||--|
|329 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$508K||4||2||2,016|
|410 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||--||2||1.5||2,100|
|421 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$1.17M||5||6||4,618|
|300 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$543K||3||2||2,566|
|299 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$363K||5||2||1,392|
|258 Branch Farm Rd UNIT 258 Richmond, MA||$217K||2||1||840|
|50 Branch Farm Rd Pittsfield, MA||$515K||3||1.5||2,072|
|220 Branch Farm Rd UNIT 220 Richmond, MA||$210K||2||1||766|
|238 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$286K||3||1.5||1,104|
|428 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$513K||5||2||2,676|
|28 Swamp Rd Lanesboro, MA||$268K||3||1||1,970|
|465 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$373K||6||2||2,062|
|495 Swamp Rd Pittsfield, MA||$615K||4||2.5||2,284|
|518 Swamp Rd Richmond, MA||$363K||3||1||1,837|
|200 Branch Farm Rd UNIT 200 Richmond, MA||$211K||3||1||1,056|
|48 Cemetary Rd Richmond, MA||$549K||4||2||2,935|
|70 Cemetary Rd Richmond, MA||$319K||3||2||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded2.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded5.1 mi
6-12 & ungraded4.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.