24 Bay Vista Dr, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with plenty of cabinet space and is connected with an elevator from the parking area below.
The living room has cathedral ceilings and a wood burning fireplace and adjacent deck with a view of the city and the Bay perfect for entertaining.
There is a dining area leading to a bonusroom with sweeping views and a laundry room.
The masterbedroom has an adjacent deck with a very private and peaceful backyard, where you can enjoy the smell of eucalyptus trees.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,320,000
- Price/sqft: $604
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03415333
- Zillow Home ID: 19259459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Bay Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mill Valley, and 90.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 26 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$2.28M43.52,635
- 22 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.73M221,806
- 28 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.61M42.52,446
- 55 Monterey Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.75M54.54,248
- 20 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$2.09M332,650
- 32 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.67M32.52,612
- 16 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$2.34M32.52,436
- 22 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$5.38M586,300
- 14 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$4.02M43.54,518
- 45 Monterey Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.31M43.53,127
- 65 Monterey Dr Tiburon, CA$4.64M57.56,255
- 25 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.83M42.52,641
- 18 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.44M321,751
- 36 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.55M32.52,932
- 12 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.9M22.51,855
- 36 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.71M433,978
- 19 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.38M431
- 35 Monterey Dr Tiburon, CA$2.29M43.53,300
- 10 Monterey Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.62M33.012,718
- 33 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.63M442,949
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292