24 Bay Vista Dr, Mill Valley, CA 94941
Sold on 6/18/13: $1,320,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,184 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,320,000
- Heating Type:Other
The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with plenty of cabinet space and is connected with an elevator from the parking area below.
The living room has cathedral ceilings and a wood burning fireplace and adjacent deck with a view of the city and the Bay perfect for entertaining.
There is a dining area leading to a bonusroom with sweeping views and a laundry room.
The masterbedroom has an adjacent deck with a very private and peaceful backyard, where you can enjoy the smell of eucalyptus trees.
- ParkingCarport, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesElevator
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Sun room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow266
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain, Water
- Zillow Home ID19259459
- Last Remodel Year1965
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #03415333
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,276,829||$1.05M – $1.53M||+$18,505||$584||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,800/mo||$4.0K – $7.0K/mo||+$389||$2.66||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94941 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Mill Valley as a whole. Among 94941 homes, this home is valued 16.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% less than in Mill Valley, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
Neighborhood for 24 Bay Vista Drive
- 26 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.76M43.52,635
- 22 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.09M22.01,806
- 28 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.68M42.52,446
- 55 Monterey Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$3M54.54,248
- 20 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.99M33.02,650
- 32 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.58M32.52,612
- 16 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.64M32.52,436
- 22 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$5.06M57.06,300
- 14 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$2.87M43.54,518
- 45 Monterey Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.15M43.53,127
- 65 Monterey Dr Tiburon, CA$5.76M57.56,255
- 25 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.82M42.52,641
- 18 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.17M32.01,751
- 36 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.75M32.52,932
- 12 Sky Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.29M22.51,855
- 36 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$2.06M43.03,978
- 19 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.65M43.01
- 35 Monterey Dr Tiburon, CA$2.19M43.53,300
- 10 Monterey Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.6M33.012,718
- 33 Bay Vista Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.98M44.02,949
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005