- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Views: 6,229 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $643,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $380
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ U, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Extra finished room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Ribbon, Foundation \ Post & Block, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating and cooling \ S, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4232901188
- Zillow Home ID: 48930421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $494-797K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Queen Anne home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among East Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 2.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Seattle, and 66.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
|20 Blaine St Seattle, WA||$664K||2||3||1,630|
|1807 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$851K||3||2||2,340|
|16 Blaine St Seattle, WA||$459K||2||1||900|
|1831 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$880K||3||2||3,240|
|1811 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.36M||3||3.25||3,920|
|14 Blaine St Seattle, WA||$518K||3||2.25||1,100|
|1717 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$778K||4||2||2,020|
|1819 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$787K||4||2||2,070|
|10 Blaine St APT 2 Seattle, WA||$421K||1||1||--|
|10 Blaine St APT 3 Seattle, WA||$399K||1||1||465|
|10 Blaine St APT 7 Seattle, WA||$395K||1||1||400|
|1631 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$676K||3||1.75||1,540|
|1802 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.19M||5||3.5||3,217|
|1722 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$672K||3||1.5||1,410|
|1808 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$811K||3||1.75||1,860|
|1629 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.08M||3||2.75||2,100|
|1825 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.18M||4||2.75||3,460|
|1716 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$628K||3||1.75||1,180|
|1623 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$861K||3||2.75||2,800|
|1810 1st Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.34M||4||3||3,340|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!