- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 141 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,045 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $901,933
- Price/sqft: $775
- MLS #: 4395493
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Partially Finished, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Steel Frame, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 3/4 Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., DisabilityFeatures \ Bathrm w/step-in Shower, DisabilityFeatures \ Kitchen w/5 ft Diameter, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Central Vacuum, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dehumidifier, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Exterior \ Cedar, Exterior \ Shake, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Partial Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 6+ Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, HeatingAndCooling \ Humidifier, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Pantry, Interior Features CF \ Sec Sys/Alarms, Interior Features CF \ Security Door, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hdwired w/Batt, Interior Features CF \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Deed Restricted, LotDescription \ Easement, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ View, LotDescription \ Water View, LotDescription \ Waterfront, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Parcel Access Row YN \ Yes, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Private, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Gambrel, Style \ Walkout Lower Level, Utility Room Level \ 2, Water Access Description \ View Only, Water Body Name \ Atlantic, Water CF \ Public, Water Type \ Ocean, WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, WaterHeater \ Tank
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,517 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0267 B:0037 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86815918
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $830K-2.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 625.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 303.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|26 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$529K||3||2||1,408|
|23 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$406K||2||2.5||1,128|
|22 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$380K||3||1.5||1,084|
|28 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$334K||2||1||480|
|30 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$333K||3||1.5||502|
|33 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$340K||3||1.5||1,056|
|32 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$520K||3||2||1,440|
|23 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$419K||--||--||--|
|36 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$370K||1||1||340|
|43 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$285K||2||1||748|
|38 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$363K||2||1||671|
|50 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$258K||2||1||456|
|20 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$351K||2||1||408|
|48 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$372K||3||2||1,269|
|19 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$394K||2||1.5||1,136|
|46 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$294K||2||1||624|
|40 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$268K||3||1.5||528|
|44 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$328K||3||1||802|
|42 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$255K||2||1||545|
|18 Boars Head Ter Hampton, NH||$347K||2||1||624|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-122.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!