24 Bosworth St, San Francisco, CA 941123 beds, 2 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Deck,Dishwasher,Disposal,Furnished,Gas Oven,Gas Stove,Granite Counter Tops,Hardwood Floors,Modern Bath,Modern Building,Modern Kitchen,New Appliances,New/Renovated Bath,New/Renovated Kitchen,Private Garage Access,Refrigerator,Shopping Near,Skylights,Utilities Paid: Water / Garbage
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6721 008
- Zillow Home ID: 15184809
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Bosworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 26 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.06M--11,260
- 46 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.02M311,124
- 48 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$976K--11,360
- 3988-3990 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.33M--23,750
- 4018-4020 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--22,162
- 4005 Mission St # 3 San Francisco, CA$1.03M321,551
- 4026-4028 Mission St San Francisco, CA$954K--22,278
- 55 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$902K--11,222
- 4005 Mission St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.02M321,551
- 30 Saint Marys Ave San Francisco, CA$929K--11,230
- 34 Saint Marys Ave San Francisco, CA$972K211,020
- 4030 Mission St San Francisco, CA$852K311,080
- 26 Saint Marys Ave San Francisco, CA$747K211,000
- 38-40 Saint Marys Ave San Francisco, CA$1.16M--22,016
- 4011 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.04M--11,300
- 4015 Mission St San Francisco, CA$1.15M422,077
- 99 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$985K--11,450
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292