- Lot: 7,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 432 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 012581012000
- Zillow Home ID: 19340301
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $460-633K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Del Rey Oaks as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 8.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% greater than in Del Rey Oaks, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Del Rey Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|26 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$456K||3||2||1,335|
|22 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$698K||4||2.5||2,850|
|20 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$560K||5||3||2,100|
|28 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$434K||3||2||1,214|
|30 Quendale Ave Del Rey Oaks, CA||$676K||4||3||2,801|
|36 Saucito Ave Del Rey Oaks, CA||$365K||2||1||897|
|18 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$549K||4||2||2,106|
|30 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$469K||3||1.5||1,410|
|27 Quendale Ave Monterey, CA||$400K||3||1||994|
|31 Quendale Ave Monterey, CA||$394K||2||1||984|
|32 Saucito Ave Monterey, CA||$454K||3||2||1,309|
|32 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$545K||4||3||2,070|
|16 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$535K||4||2||2,040|
|3 Loch Pl Monterey, CA||$457K||3||2||1,404|
|4 Voe Pl Del Rey Oaks, CA||$541K||5||2||1,976|
|28 Saucito Ave Del Rey Oaks, CA||$386K||2||1||994|
|25 Quendale Ave Monterey, CA||$512K||4||2||1,685|
|33 Carlton Dr Del Rey Oaks, CA||$425K||2||2||1,196|
|7 Loch Pl Del Rey Oaks, CA||$402K||3||1||1,032|
|8 Voe Pl Monterey, CA||$371K||2||1||867|
Nearby Schools in Del Rey Oaks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!