- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,374 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $187
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Basement Type: Concrete Floor
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Conveniences: Highway Accessibility
- Conveniences: Public Trash Pickup
- Cooling System Type: Individual Units
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Attic Fan
- Entry Description: Individual Private
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Condition: Updated
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Heat Type: Radiator
- Heat Type: Steam
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Interior Condition: Updated
- Smoke Detector(S)
- Laundry Room Access: All Units With Hook-Ups
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Parking Type Description: Assigned Spaces
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Restrictions: None
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description: Beach Rights
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Parcel #: D:3 B:7 L:11
- Zillow Home ID: 58803283
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $101-520K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06855, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% higher than in Norwalk, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06855 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
|22 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$307K||2||1||800|
|28 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$487K||4||3||2,150|
|20 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$669K||6||5||3,375|
|30 Charles St Norwalk, CT||--||--||--||--|
|18 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$362K||3||2||1,746|
|9 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$317K||2||2||1,224|
|11 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$317K||3||1.5||1,255|
|67 Osborne Ave Norwalk, CT||$551K||--||--||--|
|208 Gregory Blvd Norwalk, CT||$1.14M||3||2.5||3,690|
|16 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$288K||2||1||888|
|4 Platt St Norwalk, CT||$347K||2||2.5||1,258|
|206 1/2 Gregory Blvd Norwalk, CT||$765K||3||2.5||2,330|
|206 Gregory Blvd Norwalk, CT||$960K||4||4||2,848|
|61 Osborne Ave Norwalk, CT||--||6||--||2,548|
|69 1/2 Osborne Ave Norwalk, CT||$298K||3||1||1,272|
|2 Platt St Norwalk, CT||$387K||5||2||1,674|
|14 Charles St Norwalk, CT||$338K||3||1||1,401|
|8 Platt St Norwalk, CT||$264K||2||1||928|
|10 Platt St UNIT 12 Norwalk, CT||$359K||2||3||1,421|
|10 Platt St UNIT G1 Norwalk, CT||$216K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.