- Formal dining room & formal living room with fireplace; bay windows in both rooms
- Den and breakfast area
- Large downstairs playroom/office/craft room, etc.
- Upstairs laundry
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closets
- Master bath with two sinks and shower with dual showerheads
- Downstairs bedroom suite perfect for use as mother-in-law or teenager suite
- Tons of storage, inside and out
- All bathrooms recently updated
- Beautiful hardwood floors in living areas
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and den
- Built-ins in living areas
- Large lot with mature magnolias, camellias, and dogwoods
- Roof, exterior paint, shutters, and upstairs windows only 4 years old
- Alarm system
- Includes wooden play/swing set
- Room for additional expansion on second floor
- Floored attic space above second floor
- Convenient to hospital, downtown, YMCA, biking/walking trail
- R B Wright school district
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 392 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,677 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $262,500
- Price/sqft: $108
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: M030 008
- Zillow Home ID: 105194378
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|19 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$332K||4||5||2,913|
|18 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$322K||3||2.5||3,627|
|23 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$351K||--||2||3,152|
|Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||--||--||2||3,803|
|20 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$338K||4||3.5||4,500|
|6 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$391K||6||3||4,686|
|17 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$345K||--||2||3,200|
|15 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$360K||--||2||2,821|
|13 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$417K||--||3.5||3,998|
|14 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$303K||--||2.5||2,857|
|21 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$623K||--||3||5,807|
|18 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$366K||3||2.5||3,627|
|22 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$345K||4||2.5||3,401|
|15 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$447K||--||3.5||4,660|
|16 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$423K||--||3.5||4,942|
|26 Dogwood Dr Moultrie, GA||$413K||--||3.5||4,444|
|11 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$469K||--||3.5||5,030|
|12 Cherokee Rd Moultrie, GA||$318K||--||2||2,773|
|16 Quiet Cv Moultrie, GA||$373K||--||3.5||4,348|
|15 Quiet Cv Moultrie, GA||$348K||--||2.5||3,005|
Nearby Schools in Moultrie
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!