24 Cherry StUNIT A, Gloucester, MA 01930
Sold on 6/27/11: $259,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,865 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $259,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow897
- Parcel #M:0105 B:0049 L:0024(A)
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID68970497
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$301,544||$283K – $323K||+$9,951||$161||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,780/mo||$1.3K – $2.1K/mo||+$90||$0.95||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01930 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 11.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 69.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
Neighborhood for 24 Cherry Street UNIT A
- Unit B$288K21.51,600
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Ralph B O'Maley Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- Faith Christian School PK-8 0.5 mi
- Beeman Memorial K-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Gloucester High 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- St. Ann School PK-8 0.9 mi
- Gloucester Community Arts Charter Schoo... 4-7 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Veterans Memorial K-5 & ungraded 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005