- Lot: 5,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 342 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,102 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 1992 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 10161117
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 357 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Basement Type \ Full, Construction Type \ Frame, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer Type \ Municipal, Water Source Type \ Municipal, Residential Style \ Other, Walk-in Closet \ yes, View Street \ yes, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Dining Room \ yes, Basement Finished \ yes, Den or Home Office \ yes, Family Room \ yes, Entry Foyer \ yes, Appliance Refrigerator \ yes, Appliance Oven \ yes, Appliance Dishwasher \ yes, Floor Hardwood \ yes, Bonus Room \ yes, Apartment Type \ no, Appliance Garbage Disposal \ no, Appliance Dryer \ no, Appliance Microwave \ no, Appliance Stainless Steel \ no, Appliance Washer \ no, Building Basement Access \ no, Building Bike Storage \ no, Building Doorman \ no, Building Elevator \ no, Building Gym \ no, Building Laundry Room \ no, Building Parking \ no, Building Pets Allowed \ no, Building Pool \ no, Building Rooftop Access \ no, Building Screening Room \ no, Building Smoking Allowed \ no, Building Storage Available \ no, Basement Parial Finished \ no, Building Style \ no, Is Furnished? \ no, Irregular Lot \ no, en Suite Bathroom \ no, Library \ no, Rec Room \ no, Has Sprinklers \ no, Unit Feature Balcony \ no, Unit Feature Fire Escape \ no, Unit Feature Garden \ no, Unit Feature Intercom \ no, Unit Feature Laundry \ no, Unit Feature Terrace \ no, Unit Feature Central Vacuum \ no, View Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Wooded \ no, Has Central AC \ no, Garage Type \ no
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,077 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 73
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 27220306306300010310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31055031
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $81-179K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will rise 0.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|28 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$76K||3||2||1,600|
|16-18 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$105K||8||3||3,174|
|3 Otsego St Canajoharie, NY||$151K||Studio||--||15,882|
|32 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$70K||2||1.1||2,400|
|5 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||--||5||3||2,944|
|77 Mohawk St Canajoharie, NY||$73K||4||2||2,488|
|9 Otsego St Canajoharie, NY||$97K||5||2||2,852|
|20 Rock St Canajoharie, NY||--||--||--||4,304|
|36 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$50K||--||--||736|
|81 Mohawk St Canajoharie, NY||$83K||4||2||2,846|
|35 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$129K||6||3||3,740|
|59 W Main St Canajoharie, NY||$109K||6||3.5||3,699|
|17 Otsego St Canajoharie, NY||$134K||5||3||3,796|
|40 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$65K||4||1||1,692|
|16 Mill St Canajoharie, NY||$85K||7||2||2,356|
|85 Mohawk St Canajoharie, NY||$75K||3||2||2,920|
|111 W Main St Canajoharie, NY||$116K||--||--||--|
|44 Cliff St Canajoharie, NY||$77K||2||2||2,622|
|52 County Route 359 Rensselaerville, NY||$152K||3||1||1,382|
|25-27 Otsego St Canajoharie, NY||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Canajoharie
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.