24 Delmar St, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $1,071
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1255 073
- Zillow Home ID: 15087220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Delmar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haight-Ashbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
- 28 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.24M--11,260
- 22 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--11,390
- 32-36 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$2.76M834,350
- 16 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.52M211,230
- 24 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.15M22--
- 38 Delmar St # 2 San Francisco, CA$896K21.75900
- 38 Delmar St # 3 San Francisco, CA$823K21780
- 38 Delmar St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1M221,106
- 1214 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.34M--21,980
- 40 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.23M211,387
- 23 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1M------
- 23A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$624K11667
- 42 Delmar St San Francisco, CA$1.77M211,333
- 21A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$758K11830
- 21A Delmar St San Francisco, CA$709K11830
- 1333-1335 Waller St San Francisco, CA$3M52.52,480
- 1333 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.32M42.1--
- 1329 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.4M--22,540
- 1329 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$1.71M32--
- 1309-1311 Masonic Ave San Francisco, CA$2.73M--66,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292