- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $148,200
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Subdivision, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Parcel #: M:420 B:1207 L:00600
- Zillow Home ID: 57973409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Amity home values will decrease 4.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Amity homes, this home is valued 38.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Amity, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% higher than in New Haven, and 272.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Amity home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amity home values.
|27 Earl St New Haven, CT||$125K||2||2||1,188|
|16 Earl St New Haven, CT||$165K||3||1||1,500|
|11 Earl St New Haven, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,568|
|15 Earl St New Haven, CT||$179K||3||2||1,512|
|Earl St New Haven, CT||$242K||2||3||3,072|
|23 Earl St New Haven, CT||$242K||2||3||3,072|
|96 Davis St New Haven, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,296|
|100 Davis St New Haven, CT||$274K||8||3||3,586|
|110 Davis St New Haven, CT||$162K||3||1||1,560|
|114 Davis St New Haven, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,472|
|103 Davis St New Haven, CT||$188K||4||2||3,114|
|90 Davis St New Haven, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,620|
|107 Davis St New Haven, CT||$176K||Studio||2||3,173|
|97 Davis St New Haven, CT||$229K||6||3||3,226|
|101 Davis St New Haven, CT||$196K||6||2||3,114|
|86 Davis St New Haven, CT||$262K||6||4||4,546|
|93 Davis St New Haven, CT||$230K||9||3||3,300|
|89 Davis St New Haven, CT||$182K||4||2||2,877|
|85 Davis St New Haven, CT||$214K||5||2||3,053|
|82 Davis St New Haven, CT||$145K||3||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!