- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,031 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $359,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Workshop, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Parcel #: M:55 L:5
- Zillow Home ID: 57354145
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $273-385K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06484 home values will fall 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% decrease for Shelton as a whole. Among 06484 homes, this home is valued 12% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 4.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
|Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$323K||4||2||1,980|
|28 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$361K||4||3||2,131|
|20 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$305K||4||2||1,651|
|32 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$407K||3||2.5||2,206|
|15 Evergreen Ct Shelton, CT||$365K||3||2||2,448|
|20 Evergreen Ct Shelton, CT||$303K||3||2||1,584|
|16 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$231K||3||1||1,104|
|33 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$405K||3||2.5||2,762|
|36 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$332K||3||2||2,067|
|15 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$249K||3||1||1,200|
|15 Classic Dr Trumbull, CT||$593K||4||2.5||3,128|
|14 Classic Dr Trumbull, CT||$570K||4||3.5||3,275|
|12 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$299K||3||1||1,608|
|77 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$310K||3||2||1,478|
|81 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$420K||3||3.5||2,264|
|16 Evergreen Ct Shelton, CT||$401K||3||4||2,600|
|11 Evergreen Ct Shelton, CT||$297K||3||1||1,588|
|40 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$325K||3||2||2,067|
|8 Fawn Hill Rd Shelton, CT||$245K||3||1||1,200|
|11 Classic Dr Trumbull, CT||$594K||4||2.5||3,286|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!