24 Fayette St, Boston, MA 021164 beds, 4 baths, 2,581 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1840
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,380,000
- Price/sqft: $535
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Countertop Range,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Wall Oven,Appliances \ Washer,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ N,Exterior Features \ Patio - Enclosed,Flooring \ Wood,Foundation \ Other (See Remarks),Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Hot Water Radiators,Heating \ Radiant,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Security System,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks),Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Measured,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Multi-Level,Type \ Attached,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Owner,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,581 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00249 S:000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59176004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 24 Fayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02116, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.5% less than in Boston, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02116 home values.
- # 47--Studio1--
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292