24 Federal StUNIT 2, Beverly, MA 01915
Sold on 5/31/13: $179,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:835 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $179,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCable Available, Public Transportation, Shopping, Park, Medical Facility, Public School, T-Station
- Parcel #M:0011 B:0254 L:0002
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID63531213
- Days on Zillow205
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$196,903||$177K – $222K||-$7,610||$235||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,410/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||+$8||$1.69||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01915 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 45.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 87.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
Neighborhood for 24 Federal Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Beverly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- St. Mary Star of Sea Elementary PK-8 0.1 mi
- Ayers/Ryal Side School PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Briscoe Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Beverly School for the Deaf PK-K & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Beverly High 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- New England Academy 6-12 1.0 mi
- Carlton Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005